(LP67334) Dog Casino
The Dog Casino interactive treat puzzle is a level 3 advanced dog game from Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound that's ideal for bored dogs! This interactive dog puzzle features six treat drawers for dog treats which can be accessed by twisting the bone locks. Just simply place the treats in the drawers, slide them in, and twist the bones for an added sequential step challenge. Your pup will enjoy pawing, sniffing, and nudging around to reveal the hidden tasty rewards! The Dog Casino interactive puzzle dog toy is made of safe and durable BPA, PVC & phthalate-free material. Easy to clean with warm water and soap between uses.
- boredom buster interactive dog toy:The Dog Casino is an advanced level 3 puzzle game that will challenge your dog's ability to learn sequential steps and combinations to seek and find hidden treats while keeping them mentally active. Great for redirecting destructive or negative behavior in a fun and exciting way!
- swivel, pull, & lock to hide treats:Simply pull out the orange drawers, fill with treats,and push back in. Swivel the dog bone to lock the drawers for an added challenge or leave them in place get new dogs accustomed to the game.
- no removable parts & easy to clean:Built in play pieces that don't come out when your dog plays to prevent choking. Durable construction also helps to keep this dog toy intact, making it your new go-to treat puzzle dog toy.
- bpa, pvc & phthalate-free:Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound interactive treat dog puzzles are designed with your pet's health in mind from food safe materials that you can trust with your dog. Easy to clean with warm water and soap between uses.
- play it safe:No toy is indestructible. Do not leave toys with unsupervised pets. Remove and replace toy if damaged.
SAFETY AND CARE: ALWAYS SUPERVISE your dog closely, teach your dog how the game works. Do not leave your dog alone with a treat puzzle, do not let your dog chew on the game or pieces. Inspect for damage and remove if broken. For dogs only, not a children’s toy. When empty, store until next supervised use.